This award winning business has grown from strength to strength over the past few years and due to an exciting internal project, they need an experienced Videographer to join their creative team for a 6 month period (either on a fixed term basis or freelance basis) starting asap.
You will be tasked to produce high quality video content for this company's website and social media platforms and be the lead on this internal project to help promote them as a company.
You will be experienced as a Videographer to manage the end to end production of each video from strategy to conception and final execution, this will include attending scoping sessions, conceptualising ideas, storyboarding and planning, filming and post-production.
Working with their digital planning team to ensure all activities are scheduled and executed against the agreed timescales.
- Some experience in a video/film/TV production background
- Proven experience in producing high quality online video content;
- Advanced Camera Skills
- Hands-on editing experience with Final Cut Pro & Premiere Pro
- Proven competency in pre-production and post-production
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to work in a Global Team environment with colleagues from many different departments with shared responsibilities across regions / time zones
Desirable (but not essential):
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Adobe Analytics knowledge is desirable.
- Digital Marketing Experience within an e-commerce business
- A working knowledge of motion graphic software (After Effects)
This videographer role is based in Corby, Northampton and will need to have the freelancer/contractor based on site, so this is not a remote role, so only candidates with the ability to work onsite will be considered for review.