Social Worker - Child Assessment Team - East Midlands
6 days left
- Full Time
Badenoch and Clark are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Duty & Assessment Team with an East Midlands based local authority, the pay rate for this role is negotiable so please get in contact to discuss your expectations.
This role is a minimum of a 3 month contract but is likely to be extended further.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous experience working in a Childrens Safeguarding Team or Assessment Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and updating case notes and other records to required quality standards
- Writing reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Responsible for an allocated caseload including assessment and appropriate management of risks
All appointments are subject to CRB clearances and HCPC registration.
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Care jobs in the Midlands please contact James Schofield at Badenoch and Clark on or email your CV to
Working with Badenoch & Clark offers:
- * Free DBS and Compliance service
- * Honest & personal service from a sole dedicated consultant
- *Access to a wide selection of both temporary and permanent Social Work vacancies across the UK
- * GBP200 Referral Scheme
- *The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes
- * Excellent market knowledge
- * Advice on CV writing and Interviewing techniques
- * Regular on site visits and meetings from your B&C contact
- Badenoch and Clark is a specialist recruiter of Social Work and related professional jobs, to view a full selection of our current vacancies please visit
- Badenoch and Clark is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit