Child Protection up to GBP32 - CP/CIN Teams
Child Protection up to GBP32 - Expanding service
Due to recent expansions within a Local Authority I have up to 10 vacancies available for qualified Social Workers within the Children's Services. You will be apart of a forever expanding service with the chance to stay long term as a locum worker.
As a specialist locum worker you are expected to be able to come in and get started right away. This is a generalised Child Protection post and your duties will include court work and care proceedings as expected.
What they can offer you:
- On going contracts
- Good supportive management
You will need:
- Previous CIN/CP experience
- A HCPC registration
- A Drivers licence and access to a car
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.